AKA: "Friends of Internationals - Clemson BCM"
We believe International Students, in North America are the most strategic agents to fulfill the Great Commission.
- New Students Begin arriving SOON...
- Assisting new arrivals
- Prepare gift bags for the new International Students
- Plan to join us Friday from 9AM - Noon - We'll double check each bag to make sure it's ready & complete.
- You may find a list of "What's in the Bag?" here: Arrival_Gift_List.pdf
- Pick up International Students at the airport and help them get settled this Fall.
- Registration Form: http://bit.ly/ATLgsp2CU
- We have found new arrival assistance to be both the number 1 need of International Students and the best way to establish long-term, trusting relationships. When we serve with the Love of Jesus, hearts are opened to the message of the Gospel.
- Funding Friends of Internationals
As a Mission Service Corp (MSC) Missionary, I am responsible for raising my family’s financial support. This may come as a surprise to many of you, but we are not funded through the Cooperative Program. It is primarily families, like yours, that support us through monthly contributions. If the LORD leads, your support would be greatly appreciated.
You can learn more about our funding structures here: funding-cu-friends
To begin supporting us is not hard. Simply pray, discuss with your family and visit: http://bit.ly/J-AVarner. From there you will enter an amount and click Give. Then you will be able to choose to make it recurring, the type (credit card, check or PayPal), & fill in your information.
We have been operating well under our budget and really need your support. Here are some numbers to help you see clearly the need:
- Our Monthly Income Goal: $5,400.00
- Average Monthly Income (2016): $3,677.75 (68% of goal)
- Ave Monthly Income (2015): $3,764.50 (70% of goal)
Help Us Begin the 2017-18 School Year Strong.
Become a Financial Partner Here: http://bit.ly/J-AVarner
We are also asking churches to promote & collect an annual
"Independence Day Offering for International Student Ministry."
- We have prepared a sample Bulletin Insert (FOI_-_Bulletin_Insert-2017g.pdf) and would be happy to edit it to fit your needs.
Thank you for all you do to make ministry to international students at Clemson possible.
- Other Great ways YOU can get involved:
- Join a Friends of Internationals event and get to know some International Students
- Become a Host Family for International Students (Info at CAIF Website)
Check our Facebook Group (Friends of Internationals-Clemson) or Event Pages for the latest and more detailed info.
- Make a Donation for Ministry Expenses here: https://squareup.com/store/CUFriends/item/online-gift
- Become a Financial Partner with the Varners Here: http://bit.ly/J-AVarner
- Read more about our funding here: Our 2-Fold Vision for Support
- Clemson's International Population (Updated for Fall 2016)
- Annual Calendar of Events 2016-17
If you would like to volunteer with Friends of Internationals-Clemson BCM, please fill out the form below.